- Stage 1 – Create Awareness of your product or service
- Stage 2 – Create Interest/Desire of your product or service
- Stage 3 – Entice them to Try your product or service (with an appealing offer)
- Stage 4 – Convert your prospects that have tried your product or service into purchasing (or upselling/cross-selling them with other products or services).
At the core of these four stages is an appealing offer for your prospects. The most successful marketing and sales campaigns have an appealing offer to get top prospects into their sales funnels. Ideas for an appealing offer:
- Buy one get one free birthday offer/anniversary offer.
- Offer a Money back guarantee
- A % Off first purchase
- Buy 2 get one free offer
You must understand the lifetime value of your customer when considering your offer. In some cases, it makes sense to give something of value upfront (where the business does not profit immediately; however, the customer will purchase more from you in the future which makes up for your initial investment into the customer).