7 Fatal Mistakes that KILL Businesses – Part 7 – Lack of Content
Gary V. stated it perfectly – every business is a media company and every person is a media outlet. Businesses that get this understand how valuable content is for their business. Think about it – most people are on Facebook – and most people have the ability to share content with their friends. It makes sense for businesses to have a content strategy in place that can be shared or can better position your product or service (or bring down the barriers to buy for that regard).
Types of content every business should have:
- Frequently asked questions
- General Information about your company
- Why people should work with your company over your competition.
- Information about the people in your business
- Information about the products in your business
- Information about the process in your business
- Information on the BENEFITS of your business’ products/services.
- Your company’s “why”
- Content for Business: How to Build Your Business on a Solid ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Be in the Content Business | Inc.com
- The Nine Ingredients That Make Great Content
- The Best Types of Content for Local Businesses: Building Geo ...
- 21 Ideas for Social Media Content for Your Small Business
- What is Content Marketing?
- 3 Steps To Creating A Killer Small Business Content Marketing ...