7 Strategies for Growth Using Social Media
Designing a social media strategy for your business is no longer an option - it's a must. Businesses that continue to ignore social media are taking a huge risk of losing businesses that have figured out how to make social media work to their advantage.
In fact, your business is on social media whether you choose to accept it or not. Go to facebook and type in your business name and see what you find. Go to sites like yelp.com or even Google and see what you find. Your business is likely there - and YES, your prospects are looking for you there so it makes sense to have a Social Media Friendly business.
1. Know who your BEST customers are.
Take as much time as needed to identify demographics, psychographics, interests and behaviors. The more you know about who your customers really are - and what interests them = the easier it will be to target them with Social Media Advertising.
2. Use social media as a communication channel between your customers and prospects.
Invest in learning Facebook messenger so that you can communicate at different stages of the sales process AND use it as a customer service tool
3. Build the Best Possible Media (Content) to illustrate the benefits of your product or services.
"Every Business is in the Media Business "
You will need excellent content to sell your products and services online.
Use your media to educate your customers and to naturally pull them through your sales process.
4. Set up a budget to promote content to your following AND your target prospects.
Promoting content IS NOT free for businesses on social media (if you actually want your content to be seen).
5. Use Special offers to attract your target audience on social media.
6. Invest in building sales funnels for the advertising offers you make.
DO NOT send advertising traffic to the home page of your website (they will get lost and not take action). Instead, send traffic to a dedicated landing age with a sales funnel that includes up-sells, cross-sells and down-sells as much as possible.
7. Setup Conversion Pixels on your website and landing pages so you can re-target visitors with relevant advertisements.