Extending a local customer base
- 50%increase in overall sales in 7 months
- 2Xmore daily appointment bookings
- 3Xmore lash refills per day
- $0.45per website click from Facebook Ads
Big lashes, affordable prices
Bringing full lashes to the masses
Before I ran a Facebook offer ad campaign, we had maybe 3–4 appointments per week. After we ran the offer ad, we booked 34 appointments in one day.
Zeroing in on target
- Frank uploaded an offer for the “Bombshell Look Lash” package—marked down from $300 to $99. The ad linked to the company website and encouraged people to call the salon to book an appointment.
- He ran the campaign from October 5–November 3, 2014, since customers had previously been interested in a more dramatic eye makeup look during the Halloween season.
- Frank used Facebook’s easy interface to select a 20-mile radius around his business location. Then, using the drop-down menu, he chose to target women 24–55 years old.
- He narrowed the scope of his target even more to focus on women interested in beauty, makeup, spa, Kim Kardashian and Oprah Winfrey.
Attracting beauty-conscious locals
50% increase in overall sales in 7 months
2X more daily appointment bookings
3X more lash refills per day
$0.45 per website click from Facebook Ads
I’m being conservative in saying that Facebook has doubled our customers. We’ve tried other online marketing tools, but never get anywhere near the same results.