So you understand (to some degree) the importance of Social Media for your business. You understand that neglecting sites like Facebook, Instagram and Youtube could be extremely costly (especially if you have competitors that are active on these sites).
So the question becomes – HOW? How do you maximize social media for lead generation?
Here is a high-level overview of what NEEDS to get done to attract new leads from Facebook, Instagram and Youtube:
1. Start by doing a deep dive into who your best prospects really are. Figure out their:
A) Demographics (Age, relationship status, do they have a family, where do they live, what type of income do they make).
B) Interests – things like the shows your target audience watches, books they read, games they play, Movies they watch, Music they listen to – etc. *** add downloadable guide
C) Behaviors – where your target audience works, purchasing behaviors, what kind of vehicles do they drive … etc.
2) If you haven’t already done so, create a business page on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
3) Create visually appealing content (social media is highly visual, so investing in good content with visual aids makes all the difference in the world.
4) Social media is free for consumers; however, businesses will have to pay to have their content seen. Plan on a budget to promote your content.
5) Create your target audiences inside of Ads Manager so that you can target your audience with advertisements and other content.