Facebook has an amazing advertising platform - there is NO QUESTION it is one of the top ways to promote your business. That being said, some businesses do better than others in generating business from Facebook ads. Obviously, the skill level of the person running Facebook ads plays into the overall success of your campaigns …
7 questions to ask yourself when considering Facebook Advertising for your Business…
- Is your business looking to get in front of a massive audience quickly?
- Does your business want to sell to a very specific market segment?
- Does your business sell B2C?
- Does your business have a great offer that converts well?
- Does your business have a new product idea it wants to test?
- Does your business get a large amount of website traffic but not a lot of conversions?
- Are a lot of your existing customers on Facebook?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions - your business could benefit from Facebook Advertising. Some businesses will naturally benefit more than others, however. Here are some additional factors to consider before deciding if Facebook ads are a fit:
- Does your existing fan page have updated and engaging content - or does your page look like a ghost town? People that see your ads will check you out before doing business with you!
- Does your company have good reviews (on Facebook and Google)? We strongly consider building up your customer reviews as they are a huge converting factor.
- Is your company website clean looking with the right messaging that speaks to your customers needs?
- And the last - and probably one of the most important question: Does your business have a selling system in place that knows how to convert new leads predictably?
Getting your business in front of your target audience has never been easier and more affordable - thanks to smart advertising platforms like the one Facebook has. The Facebook advertising platform is a complete gold mine for businesses that know how to harvest it correctly. 95% of businesses can definitely benefit from Facebook Advertising in some regard. Some businesses will always do better depending on how the above questions are answered.
If you have answered the above questions and feel like your business could benefit from Facebook Advertising and would like to speak with someone to see how effective we feel Facebook advertising could be for your company - we encourage you schedule a 10 minute “no-bs” introductory call!
To your success -
Jesse Erickson - Digital Strategist
Featured Facebook Advertising Case Study